Wednesday, March 22, 2023

ARE YOU TELLING IT LIKE IT IS?

Are we truthful when we talk to ourselves inside our heads?

I don't know about you but I am as obsessed as any stereotypical Private Eye in gathering evidence that I am NOT TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. I am the judge and in my court the NOT telling like it is of whatever the IT is...is a crime. This crime does not require punishment but must be examined, admitted, and clarified. That's the law in my private court which has been in session since I was about nine years old. Sessions are held inside the confines of my head which has, of course, grown and/or shrunk with the passage of time. I've always written down my 'investigations' in diaries or notebooks but now I don't give much time to the written word. Less words, more images, that's the motto, when the procrastination monster allows.

No comments: