Thursday, July 29, 2021
Sunday, July 25, 2021
or perhaps gone on to the one marked 75
or even the one marked 85
and anything between or above those numbers,
DO YOU DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ON A REGULAR BASIS:
1. Make faces at yourself in the mirror?
2. Sing in the shower or bath or anywhere at home alone or in company?
3. Dance by yourself while listening to music?
4. Caress your house plants or any plants you come across if you like them?
5. Attentively observe the facial expressions of all animals including strangers you see in public places?
If you NEVER do all or any of these things, I have a serious question for you:
Saturday, July 24, 2021
a) Say nothing but inwardly ache and grumble, going over the incident repeatedly in your mind for hours, days, maybe years.
b) Immediately walk away silently and resolve not to see the person again.
c) Instantly express your feelings and challenge the person to explain themselves.
d) Make a sarcastic remark putting the person in their place but never say why their behaviour towards you was hurtful.
e) Notice it, feel it, forget it,
f) Write about it.