Thursday, July 07, 2022

HEAD REPLACEMENT

Dan Maier and Kayley Holderness, both Trustees and designer-makers in the Society of Designer Craftsmen, came to see me in May to choose one of my bookworks for the Transformations exhibition at Bankside Gallery. It was our first meeting and, although I don't understand why a burning house is like people getting on really well, we did get on like a house on fire and they took some blazing photos on their phones. The only problem was that when I saw the photos, my flat looked wonderful but I looked.....well...I had the usual reaction to photos one does not recognise as being the self one knows. I said DELETE DELETE!! However, as I want to post the photos because I like the people so much, I have simply chopped my head off and replaced it with NOTOLIE's head.

No comments: