Monday, November 01, 2021

TRUMPET BLOWING

Since I'm blowing my trumpet at the moment might as well add another toot or two.

Here's a partial list (haven't updated it for quite a while) of public collections where some of my bookworks have been acquired since I began making them in 1974. If you happen to be in any of those places you can go to their Special Collections department, ask to see any bookworks they have by me. They will be brought out and you'll be given gloves - I know, but that's how it is - and you can peruse to your heart's content. http://www.nataliedarbeloff.com/aboutndapress.html

5 comments:

Vincent said...

Ta-Da!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Hi Vincent. Hope all is well with you.

Vincent said...

thanks, Natalie, yes. I'll email you.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hi, I lurk here sometimes. :-)

I'm going to enjoy checking out that link.

Alix Hills said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.