Saturday, July 24, 2021

TAKE OFFENSE, FOR INSTANCE

HOW DO YOU REACT IF SOMEONE YOU KNOW OFFENDS YOU?

a) Say nothing but inwardly ache and grumble, going over the incident repeatedly in your mind for hours, days, maybe years.

b) Immediately walk away silently and resolve not to see the person again.

c) Instantly express your feelings and challenge the person to explain themselves.

d) Make a sarcastic remark putting the person in their place but never say why their behaviour towards you was hurtful.

e) Notice it, feel it, forget it,

f) Write about it.

3 comments:

Vincent said...

An excellent set of rhetorical questions. I hoope you don't expect any answers!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Vincent, I duplicate all my blogposts on Facebook and I did get replies to these questions. I think you've probably seen them by now.

Vincent said...

Thanks, Natalie, I remain a stranger to Facebook, an alien place where I get lost every time. Curiosity about comments now satisfied, thank you