Thursday, August 23, 2018

CONCENTRATION

Concentrating flat out on my work for the Christine Keeler exhibition curated by Fionn Wilson. Has to be finished by next month. Am an expert procrastinator but when I actually get down to something, the candle burns at both ends and in the middle. All or nothing, c'est moi.

Even Pushkin the visiting cat can't distract me and he doesn't like that one bit. He's expressed disapproval in no uncertain terms.

Gotta stop now, going back to my upstairs garret to work.

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

Go for it, girl!

Tom said...

The Christine Keeler exhibition? Not THE Christine keeler, perhaps?

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

I'm going for it, Bruce, going going!

Tom, yes,THAT Christine Keeler, the Profumo affair in the 1960s. I mentioned this exhibition in a post earlier this year. I've been invited to create a couple of works for it. It opens next year, first in Newcastle, then at venues in Wales and London. 20 artists participating.