Thursday, April 20, 2017

WALLS I HAVE KNOWN


Doing some website housework, I've added a page for murals I've done. I think I already posted some of these here quite a while ago but if you want to have a look, here's the link:

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, AsunciĆ²n, Paraguay and London, UK are the places where my murals came to life. Unfortunately the public ones are now dead, wiped out, but possibly a couple of private ones still exist.

Fresco study, Instituto Allende, San Miguel

Cement relief abstract mural by NdA for Hotel Guarani, Asuncion, Paraguay




Hotel Guarani, Asuncion
Detail of mural at Godwin Court Health Clinic, Camden, London 1982-83

Preparatory drawing, Hampden Community Centre mural, London 1983-84


4 comments:

Sabine said...

Wonderful murals. Thank you for posting these pictures.

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Sabine, and thanks to you for commenting. I've been visiting your blog and am impressed with your talent for communicating your experiences and thoughts so naturally and (apparently) effortlessly. I wish you well.

Catalyst said...

Such talent and such a lovely artist.

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Thanks Bruce...ah the good old days when when I was kinda lovely!