Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE SHOW IS OVER, THE SHOW GOES ON


At the National Library of Wales in Aberystwyth the exhibition of accordion books is over but it will move on next year to a few other venues, dates not yet finalised. 

I had a surprise gift from a close relative, who does not wish to be named or praised, but at least I can share with you a photo of this delightful creation which will forever remind me of the event.

If you haven't yet seen My Life Unfolds all its pages are here . And at the same link, you can go to BLURB to see (and even buy!) another version of this unique book.



I managed to install the Disqus comments thingy at my main Blaugustine blog but took it out again because it doesn't allow you to have more than one comment box per page. So I'm looking for another service which will permit this. Meanwhile please comment here, if you wish!

MORE

2 comments:

Dominic Rivron said...

Other venues? Hopefully it'll permeate northwards...

Natalie said...

Cardiff and Bristol, so far, exact dates not yet fixed.