Tuesday, April 03, 2012

A FEW MORE NEW PANELS

A FEW MORE NEW PANELS 

At last I'm back. Please ignore the long wait between posts and stick with me, I have no intention of disappearing. Working non-stop on this project, it's going well but I really can't concentrate on anything else. Have almost reached the end of the recto side and will be moving to the verso (adulthood) this week, so I'm halfway to the finish line. 

Am having difficulty photographing the panels - can't get the right focus or angle or lighting. Any suggestions from photographers of artwork?





 MORE

1 comment:

zoe said...

this is fabulous! i love the representation in the last post, too, of your first art teacher in paris, and that painting on the wall is fantastic! this is a great style for the project.
i have no knowledge in the photo-arena, sorry :P but these look good to me!