Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TAGGED, MEEMED AND AWARDED

Being tagged by esteemed poet and friend Dick Jones of Patteran Pages is not something that can be brushed off and when it even includes an award, my reprehensible but unabashed need for attention spurs me to accept graciously. So, here's the award (thank you, Dick):

Kreativ Blogger award

The rules: I must list seven things I love. Too few for me but here's a selection, in constantly changing order:

My family.


Being alone with a special person.


Food and conversation with close friends.


Dancing wildly by myself to groovy old 45rpm records.


Drawing or painting from life, anywhere.


Sitting in cafés writing or observing.


Making and editing a video on my Mac.


And I must now choose seven of my favourite blogs and pass on the award. If they accept, they must in turn repeat the whole process and link to me when doing so. It's very hard to limit myself since I have a blogroll and that's already my favourites. Here goes, but remember, anyone not included, I love you and award you too:

cassandra pages



via negativa



koshtra



never neutral


dem stimson


(Dem, maybe this will spur you to blog more often?)



porous borders



linda severn


(a brand new creative blogger I want to encourage and whom you should visit)


Over to you now.

1 comment:

linda severn said...

Hi, Natalie,

Warmest congratulations on your award. Thankyou for meeming me! I'm honoured and can only go on working.Tomorrow I will do the seven things thing, and pass it on. Best wishes, Linda.