Saturday, March 01, 2008

A is for Alternative Reality

Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click to Play





It's a rather large file so please be patient while it downloads. Watch the little circle moving along the bar at the bottom of the screen. If there's a problem go to Blaugustine, as usual, or to this page on blip.tv.

I crawled on the floor on my stomach to get a worm's eyeview of the room, resting the camcorder on a thick book which I slid along the carpet. I then manipulated the video in iMovie to make it more abstract and graphic rather than photographic. Finally I made up the soundtrack on a virtual keyboard inside Garage Band. It's just an experiment but I like it. Next time I'll know how to make it flow more smoothly.

Dedicated to my dear, talented and lovely niece Indira for her birthday today.

MORE

No comments: