Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I'M A WINNER

Uplifting news:

I'm one of the 15 winners of a film poster competition to be displayed on the hoardings of a cinema opening at the beginning of September in the old Pizza Express building in Kentish Town. I've just heard from the organisers that I'm on the winners list.

The brief was to design a poster for one's favourite film of all time. So I chose Bicycle Thieves because its brilliance is timeless and because my dear departed brother-in-law Gerardo Guerrieri worked on the memorable script. Below is my poster design and yes, I did borrow from that famous photo. Will post more when all the posters are up on the hoardings.

4 comments:

Should Fish More said...

Eccellente! Molto congratulazioni!
Mike

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Grazie Mike, saluti!

Catalyst said...

Complimenti! Ben fatto.

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Grazie, Bruce, non sapevo che tu parla italiano!