Thursday, July 06, 2017

PLANT LIFE AND PAST LIFE

Today at a local garden centre, surrounded with beautifully chattering plant life, a tiny moon-coloured cactus type of thing humbly asked for my attention. It was named, the label said, Echevaria which sounds Paraguayan and reminds me of Mexico and I love the pale moon colour and it was only £3.99 and weighs almost nothing so I took it home. I can only offer it a kitchen windowsill but I think it will be happy.



I'm taking up my online autobiography again, after a very long hiatus, and hope to have a least another chapter up very soon. If anyone wants to browse previous installments of The Burial of Mickey Mouse, they're here.

2 comments:

Davoh said...

Ah, the cactus. Do have one in my backyard - have not been here long, but has put up one flower - once.

Why do modern humans expect everything - instantaneously?

Hattie said...

This modest plant could reward you with a beautiful flower.