Saturday, May 14, 2016

EXHIBITION AT BOOKARTBOOKSHOP

The opening of my show at bookartbookshop went very well, a good crowd packed the premises and many good words were said about the work.

 Herewith some pictures I took before people arrived. I tried to photograph the work displayed in the window (a unique bookwork titled NATSHEPSUT - you can read a description of it on the Artists' Books section of my website) but because of reflections, some strangely relevant, ghostly things came up. A couple of examples are among those below. The first shot is of Tanya Peixoto and Chiara Ambrosio talking in the bookshop doorway.







3 comments:

marja-leena said...

Congratulations, Natalie. I am happy for you that your opening was great. I love your photos; the reflections are amazing!

Dale said...

Hurray!!!

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Marja-Leena, thanks. I'll try some more shots of the window next time I'm there and see if there might be a way to avoid being reflected but it certainly was interesting to have that doubleentendre!

Dale, thank you, amigo.