Monday, December 19, 2016

SEASON'S GREETINGS

To everyone who visits me here  I send my sincere appreciation and every good wish for this season of good will and hope for a future with fewer flaws than the present but with all of its joys extended ad infinitum.

Here's my Nativity image. Interpret it any way you wish. The original version comes from a book of a suite of my ink drawings published by The Old Stile Press in 2010: Scenes from the Life of Jesus. The colours in this version are digitally created.


6 comments:

marja-leena said...

Thank you for the gorgeous Holiday greeting, Natalie! Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. I am so happy knowing you.

Unknown said...

I love the colors in that. What an interesting way to see the world...

I hope you have a great week doing whatever you do this time of year!

Catalyst said...

Very stylish, Natalie. Merry Christmas to you too.

Tom said...

You don't mind my wishing you the season's greetings again, do you? And it says I have been here. :)

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Many thanks Marja-Leena, I reciprocate your wishes. Hope 2017 is good to you too.

Nasreen, thank you. Not so much seeing the world as imagining it! All good wishes to you too.

Bruce, all good wishes to you and yours and thanks for being a regular visitor here.

Tom, of course I don't mind! The more good wishes the merrier I will be.

Hattie said...

Just saw this. It is wonderful!