Saturday, May 26, 2012

THE FINAL PANELS

 Apart from some fine tuning and tidying up, they're done! Here are the last pages, scanned hurriedly so I could post them here. I'll try to get some better photos and make a slide show of the whole thing.

On Monday My Life Unfolds has to go to Wales but tomorrow my good friend and wonderful abstract artist Genie Poretsky-Lee is very kindly hosting a private viewing for London friends at her house, which is also the Lotus Foundation

More on that later but now I'm going to sleep.









MORE

2 comments:

zoe said...

i really love all the layering of the 2nd and 5th ones, and that fourth one is such a powerful image!
fantastic--

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Thanks, Zoe. The monoprinting technique with stencils, as I've been using it, allows for a lot of layers of colour without losing the shapes. But it really needs a more solid support than these pages provided - I'm just hoping they survive!